Dental Implants in Las Vegas
Eliminate Gaps between Teeth with Dental Implants
Are you aware there is a way to permanently replace teeth and fill gaps in your smile? Dental implants are a fixed solution designed to replace missing or damaged teeth, as well as support removable partial / complete dentures. Depending on the structure of your jawbone, you can have a dental implant placed within a few visits to Silver Creek Family Dental. Dr. Hargrave, can help determine if you are a candidate for dental implants, as well as discuss the personalized implant process that we customize for you!
Benefits of dental implants include:
- Protect your natural teeth
- Provide long-term durability
- Help retain your jaw’s structure
- Can improve your ability to eat, chew, and speak
- Are permanent, so you do not have to worry about removing them on a daily basis (as you would have to do with dentures)
If you have questions regarding dental implants or to learn if you are a dental implant candidate, call our Las Vegas dentist at (702) 897-1300.